Friday, November 7, 2008

My School

I finally remembered to take some pictures of my school. I teach 7th grade (1st grade Jr High for those of you in Japan) math at a Middle School (7th & 8th grade). Most of our school is single story, but we have a new library building that is 2 story.

This is the front office and staff parking lot.

This is the remodeled cafeteria.


Our small copy room

the one Riso machine that no one uses and it is put back in a corner. (in Japan we only used Riso machines and they worked great!)

The patio area just outside the cafeteria. The students can not eat out there, but they do play games there during their lunch time.

The inside of the cafeteria. These tables fold up and are put away during the day time. Sometimes they have school dances in here.



This is me out in front of the school on Halloween. We were able to dress up for Halloween so I thought it would be fun to wear my Yukata. The students loved it and asked all kinds of questions about life in Japan.
That is all for now. Maybe I will take more pictures later and post them.

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Are you back at Palo Verde? I never went there so im not real familiar with what it looks like. And you are right, we need to make plans to head to the snow. Itll be here before we know it.