Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SSOO Much FUN!!

Flash back about 15 years or so and 2 of my favorite friends are pregnant. And they are both expecting boys! I was so excited for them.

Flash forward about 10 years to when I was pregnant with RJ. I was scared to death I was going to have a girl...for those of you who knew me back then, I was not a girly girl. I have two older brothers and we grew up on a street where all the kids were boys (except for Darcy and I). I learned to be a tomboy so I could fit in.

Then I became pregnant with baby #2 and I was actually ok with the idea that I might have a girl. the ultrasounds were inconclusive until about the 8th month and by then I was actually getting EXCITED about the possibility of having a girl...

Flash forward three years (to present day) and let me tell you...IT IS SO MUCH FUN having Sara as my daughter!!

Today was a day of nothings and we had fun. The kids and I headed off to Michael's to get a few things to help RJ get his birthday invitations off in the and some shoes for RJ and Sara.

Sara wanted HOT PINK flip flops...hey they were only$1 and they had her size and mine...this could be fun.

So we picked out some ribbon and made the best looking flip flops on the block!!!



I could get use to this girly stuff!!! Thanks Sara for being who you are!!!

No comments: